My Dream, My Goal, My Future

My Dream, My Goal, and My Future

Hello, my name is Amanda Christyarti Wirdyatmi and you can call me either mada or manda. I was born on January 9th 2002 so now I'm 17 years old. I'm the only child in the family so I don't have any siblings. I live with my mother, father, and grandmother. It's kinda boring to not have a friend in the house so I have a little dog named Max and a few cats to accompany me. My pets are a part of my family too.

I'm a very moody kind of person, and that's actually not that good because it affects my surrounding. But I'm a very nice, kind hearted, and care about my surrounding.
And my friend realise that too and I'm glad about it.

I really wish to be a doctor, but I still don't know and not really sure about that. Untill now I'm still searching the things that I'm really good at so I can be the best of what I can be in the future.

By that, I try to study a lot. Even though it's still really hard. And I also learn which subject suits me the best so I can work on that subject a lot better and maybe reduce a litlle bit of my educational stress.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Announcement Task

Analytical Exposition Text

EDU PASSION