TUR BUDAYA

Tur Budaya 2019



    Tur Budaya is an event that 3 Senior High School Bandung held (especially OSIS) for grade 11 to escape from school related stuffs and just enjoy a holiday with friends. Like last year, this year Tur Budaya we're going Bali!

    Firstly, we meet at Bandara Husein Sastranegara at 10 A.M. There, we were waiting for our flight at 1.20 P.M. The tour guide gave us McDonalds for us to eat while we were waiting for our flight. But, unfortunately our flight was delayed for about 30 minutes. And because of that, we arrive late at Bandara Ngurah Rai. We were supposed to arrived at Bandara Ngurah Rai at 3 P.M. If we got out from the airport at 3 P.M we can visit Tanah Lot. But we got out from the airport at 5 P.M so we cannot visit Tanah Lot. So, we decided to went to Jimbaran and just eat there. At Jimbaran we took a lot of pictures and then we eat! But sadly, it suddenly raining very hard while we were eating. So we left our table in a hurry and enter the restaurant. A few of us cannot continue eating so we just sit there. And then after that we quickly checked in to our hotel room and sleep!

    On day two, we were supposed to visit Tanjung Benoa to play watersports. But because I was sick, my teacher, Bu Dewi, and a driver, took me to the nearest hospital. There my blood was checked because I had a fever for 3 days. The blood test came pretty good, it's not too bad so I don't have to be treated at the hospital. The doctor just gave me a few medicine to keep me well. So, after that I joined my friends at Pantai Pandawa. There, we took a lot of pictures. After we visit Pantai Pandawa, we visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana. And then at night we watched Devdan Show. It was a great show and very entertaining!

    On day three, we visit Tirta Empul. Tirta Empul is a temple and holy mountain spring. After we visit Tirta Empul, we had a lunch buffet at Kintamani. Kintamani served a lot of food at it is all you can eat! So we can take the food as much as we want. After that we visit Desa Penglipuran. Desa Penglipuran is the cleanest village in the world. Unfortunately while we were strolling around Desa Penglipuran, rain starts falling and we had to go back to our bus quickly. And then we came back to our hotel to get ready for MAKRAB!

    Day four is the last day we stayed at Bali. Firstly we visit the famous Kuta Beach. At Kuta Beach we can do whatever we want because it is a free time for us! So Me and My friends visit Beachwalk, and buy some candy at Candylicious. After visiting Beachwalk, we shop at Krisna to buy souvenirs for our family! I buy quite a lot things but so did my friends. After that, we visit Tanah Lot. It was very hot there! After that, we visit Bedugul. Bedugul is a famous temple that we can see at Indonesian Money!

And that is it! I hope my experience can help you!

    


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Announcement Task

Analytical Exposition Text

EDU PASSION