Offers and Suggestion

HELLO!

So, a few weeks ago my class learned about offers and suggestion. Miss Wiwin gave us a project where we should made a video. The video must consist offers and suggestion. Then, we need to anylize other groups videos and here are the result.

No
Name
Offer
Suggestion
1
Zhafira & Nur
May I help you?
How about Bali?
2
Ratna & Tasya
Shall I be the one to call her?
Why don't we ask Meghan to come with us too?
3
Alexa & Imala
Hey, can I hep you?
Oh, I know! How about South Korea, what do you think?
4
Avieda & Kinanti
Do you need a company?
How about floral? I like floral by the way.
5
Shofi & Alya
May I help you find it?
I think you should choose one of them which is suitable to your major.
6
Sultan & Daffa
Shall I buy your ticket?
Let's go to England!
7
Amanda, Ananda & Fathan
I can help you with the administration.
How about USU?
8
Abyan & Fadhlan
May I refer you the best college here?
I think you should go to the law major.
9
Radit & Zhillan
Do you want me to help you to go to the moon?
I think I will bring you to Mr. Roy
10
Aurelia & Vivaldi
Can I help you choose it?
Why don't you go to Raja Ampat?
11
Hasya & Aliya
Do you want some?
... I recommend to go to industrial technology.






NoNameOffer(s)Suggestion(s)
1Zhafira & Nur23
2Ratna & Tasya22
3Alexa & Imala24
4Avieda & Kinanti24
5Shofi & Alya12
6Sultan & Daffa12
7Amanda, Ananda & Fathan13
8Abyan & Fadhlan12
9Radit & Zhillan11
10Aurelia & Vivaldi11
11Hasya & Aliya11

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Announcement Task

Analytical Exposition Text

EDU PASSION