Introduction Dialogue

FIRST TIME I MET NANDA

On the first day of school, at a bus stop, there's a girl who's waiting alone.

Amanda: "Excuse me, can I wait here with you?"
Ananda: "Yes, sure" (while moving to the side)
Amanda: "Do you live near here?"
Ananda: "Yes I do. My house is actually on Jl. Gatot Subroto"
Amanda: "Really? That's really close from here."
Ananda: "Yes, it is. How about you? Where do you live?"
Amanda: "My house is on Jl. Cipaganti."
Ananda; "That's not really far from here. By the way, we haven't introduce our selves."
Amanda: "Oh yes! My name is Amanda."
Ananda: "Hi Amanda! My name is Ananda. We have similar names."
Amanda: "Can I call you Nanda instead? And you can call me Mada."
Ananda: "Yes sure. That's actually my nick name."
Amanda: "I feel like I often saw you at school. Is your school 3 Senior High School too?"
Ananda: "Yes it is! Which class do you come from?"
Amanda: "I come from X Science 3."
Ananda: "Oh really? I come from X Science 3 too!"
Amanda: "Wow we're at the same class!"
Ananda: "That's really cool! By the way the bus is coming."
Amanda: "Oh yeah, let's go together!"
Ananda: "Sure."


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Announcement Task

Analytical Exposition Text

TUR BUDAYA