Debate

So a few weeks ago, my class held a little debate session. My class is devided into several groups.
Here are some of the pro and contra of the topic from each group

Group 1
Topic: Video Games
Pro: Video games are addictive and some of the gamers can get dropped out of school, and other negative things.
Contra: Gaming can help you get better vission.
My opinion: I think gaming can make you feel happy but theres also a lot of negative things, such as forgetting your homework and others

Group 2
Topic: Illegal Mining
Pro: The mkners need money and if you do illegal mining, the price of the oil is lower.
Contra: It is illegal and dangerous and the government is against it.
My opinion: I think illegal mining is bad because it can cause a lot of negative, especially the government is against it.

Group 3
Topic: The Price of Eggs is Raising Because of Idul Fitri
Pro: It is normal, and the seller needs to make more provit.
Contra: It is not friendly for economic condition.
My opinion: I think it is normal because it happens every year.

I think that's all. BYE!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Announcement Task

Analytical Exposition Text

EDU PASSION