I Felt Really Blessed

My Experience

   This is my story when I felt really thankful. I was so afraid and confused at that time but then somebody helped me. And my story is: I was lost when I'm still on my first garde.

       It was school holiday at that time, and I was at my aunt's villa in Bogor  to spended my holiday. My mother and father didn't come to the villa so it was just me, my aunt, my uncle, and my cousins.

        In the morning my aunt woke me up at 6.00 AM. we had our breakfast then my aunt invited us to go to a walk around the villa. It was really fun to walk around the villa beacuse I hadn't know the stituation around there. We talked while we were walking around and it was really great! When it was already quite far away from the villa, we founded that there was a tea garden. Me and one of my counsin asked my aunt if we could go to the tea garden. My aunt said yes but she was too tired at that time, she told us to go by ourselves.
        
        Finally, me and my cousin went to the tea garden. The tea garden was really big. Me and my cousin strolled around the garden. It was really fun and refreshing. We run around the garden. We play hide and seek at the garden. We even saw horses there.

        Then we saw that the sun was already shining so bright so we decided to go back to the villa. But, when we tried to find a way out, we got lost! Me and my cousin got really confused and worried. We kept strolling around the tea garden but we still couldn't find a way out.

        We was already desperate, because when we asked one of the workers there, they said that they didn't know any villa around there. We didn't bring any phone so we couldn't call my aunt or someone else. I almost cried at that time, but my cousin asked one of the workers again. The worker said that he did know a villa around there. He offered us a ride to the villa. He offered us a ride on his horse.

        We was so thankful that someone wanted to help us. We thought that we couldn't go back to the villa. It was really great that there's a person that did care about us that got lost at that time.

        When we arrived at my aunt's villa, my aunt was really worried that she already called my parents back at home, telling my parents that I got lost. My parents got really woried too because they couldn't come to my aunt's villa. My aunt got angry at us for being irresesponsible. Then she thanked the man that helped us. Me and my cousin thanked the man too. He was so nice that he wanted to helped me and my cousin. My aunt gave him some money for helping us and the he went back to his home.
   
        And that is my story when I felt really thankful. We should thank everyone even if it's only a small thing. We should feel greatful at everything that happens because God knows that it's the best for us.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Announcement Task

My Dream, My Goal, My Future

BAKTI DESA